Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another Youth's Perspective on Treatment

The following is from one of our youth that is preparing to leave the program and go home to live with his family. He has worked hard from day one and has put into treatment everything that he can.


Turning Point helped me with learning how to control my urges. They also helped me with recognizing what I did and how it has affected my victim and her family. What I learned is accountability and how if I take accountability it will show that I care about the other person. What I want to do in the future is be a heavy machine mechanic and have a family of my own. I want to be a person that everyone can trust. I want to have a nice home and car for my family. I really want to thank the staff and my therapist for sticking by me and helping me go through the program. They have helped me with past trauma and how my victim feels. they have helped my self-esteem and have been there when I needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment